TEMSCON is a conference on Technical Management and Technical Business with industry and research speakers. In addition there will be a series of expert workshops available to attendees and non-attendees to tune a leaders skills in technical management.
* Engineering Management
* Supply Chain
for IT, Internet, IoT, Biotech, healthcare, and social media.
For more information on TEMSCON, see http://temscon.org/
where one can build confidence, leadership and entrepreneurial skills, and the value of gender parity in the workplace. This conference is for both women and men.
200 speakers & coaches, Women in Technology Hall of Fame Awards Banquet, Coaching Circles, and Workshops
witi.com/conferences/2017/summit/ , on June 11-13, at the Doubletree in San Jose
* Mastering the Science of Storytelling * Engaging Men to Invest in Gender Equality
* Speak Like a Leader Bootcamp * Personal Branding for Women in Tech
* Breaking Biased Habits * Creating a Business Plan for Tech Startups
* Dealing with Difficult People * Success Secrets of the Super Achievers
* Making Your Pitch Skills Worthy of Your Ideas * Leading Outside Your Comfort Zone
Over 1,500 senior, science and technology leaders will come together to create communities that fuel innovation, facilitate knowledge sharing and provide support.
With a theme of Lead Beyond. Accelerating Innovative Women Who Change the World, the conference will focus on
* Disruptive Technology
Don't miss this opportunity to network with peers (over 90% attendees are professionals), connect with disruptive technology (electrical & computing engineering blending hardware and software) and grow professional leadership skills. Use this special 10% discount (ILC2017EGRID) to register today!