Fequently Asked Questions
FAQs for Volunteers
Q: Do you have the Region Meeting Scdedule?
- Information on Member and Geographic Activities Calender can be found online.
Q: How to form a Section / Chapter?
- Information on how to form a Section / Chapter can be found online IEEE SECTION CHAPTER SUPPORT.
Q: How to recruit volunteers?
- Always verify that the members you are trying to recruit for officer positions are eligible to hold office. This applies to all positions except Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (anyone may hold those positions). For more information, please visit VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT TOOLKIT.
Q: How can I be an IEEE volunteer?
- Get stated by connecting with your LOCAL SECTION & CHAPTER.
Q: How to inform my company about my volunteer work with IEEE?
- You may request for a LETTER TO EMPLOYER.
Q: How to order recognition product for your volunteers?
RECOGNITION PRODUCTS available are Banners, Certificates, Officer pins, and Plaques.
These products are intended for use by Sections, Subsections, Councils, Chapters and Affinity Groups.
Last Update: April 15, 2009