Extended date for full paper submission is 15th September 2018.
(Due to an overwhelming response we have decided to extend the submission deadline till 15th of September 2018 )
The 2018 IEEE Electron Device Kolkata Conference (2018 IEEE EDKCON) will be held in the The Pride Hotel, Kolkata, India during November 24-25, 2018. Organized by IEEE EDS Kolkata Chapter, EDKCON 2018 is expected to bring together researchers, educators, students from across academia, government, industry and non-governmental organizations to discuss, share and promote current works and recent accomplishments across all aspects of the Electron Devices and circuits. Original unpublished papers are solicited.
All the accepted and presented papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore after being presented in the conference.
1. Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue on MEMS and More than Moore Microsystems in the Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, published by IOP publishing, Indexed by Web of Science (Science Citation Index), Impact Factor: 1.794
2. Publication of extended version of selected papers in a special issue of Microsystem Technologies , published by Springer, SCI Indexed, Impact Factor: 0.974 by Thompson Reuters, Journal Citation Report
3. Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue of Material Focus, Indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) Web of Science (Thomson Reuters), ISSN: 2169-429X (Print) EISSN: 2169-4303 (Online), published by American Scientific Publishers, USA.
4. Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue of Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences (ISSN (On Line): 2454-7190, ISSN (Print) : 0973-8975),Emerging SCI (ESCI) indexed by Thomson Reuters
5. Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue of Sensor Letters, Scopus Indexed, ISSN: 1546-198X (Print): EISSN: 1546-1971 (Online), published by American Scientific Publishers, USA.
6. Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue of Journal of Bionanoscience (JBNS), Scopus Indexed, ISSN: 1557-7910 (Print); EISSN: 1557-7929 (Online), published by American Scientific Publishers, USA,
7. Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue with the title “EDKCON 2018: Special Issue on: “Recent Advances in Nano-Electronic Devices and Technology” in International Journal of Nanoparticles (1753-2507), Abstracted and indexed by Scopus
8. Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology-Asia, Scopus Indexed journal (ISSN: 2210-6820 (Online), ISSN: 2210-6812 (Print)), published by Bentham Science Publishers.
Kolkata, formerly known as Calcutta, is the capital of West Bengal state of India. The city is regarded as the cultural capital of the country. It is at the same time the financial capital of eastern India, a gateway to the far-flung areas of the region. The city, located on the east side of the river Hooghly, has a glorious past and an ever-blooming present. The metropolitan city of Kolkata is not just well-known for its roshogollas, mishit dohi, trams, Howrah Bridge and Victoria memorial, but also for its inexpensive nature. When compared to the other metro cities, Kolkata is said to be the most economical city. Maybe this is the reason it is called as the city of joy.
More details of the Symposium program will be coming soon....
Extended date for full paper submission is 15th September 2018
Paper Submission is open now
Full Paper Submission Date: 2018-09-15
Notification of Acceptance Date: 2018-10-10
Camera ready paper Submission: 2018-11-08
According to EDKCON-2018 conference registration policy, after obtaining the formal acceptance by e-mail, at least one author of each paper must complete registration formalities including payment of full registration fees at the rate mentioned below. . Paper will be considered as student paper if all the authors are students only, otherwise full registration fee is applicable.
Participants are requested to read all the information displayed below carefully.
|Category||Participants from India||Participants from abroad|
|Students||INR 3000||INR 3500||USD 75||USD 100|
|Academia and Industry||INR 4000||INR 5000||USD 100||USD 150|
1. M. K. Radhakrishnan, IEEE EDS Vice President, IEEE EDS DL, NanoRel Technical Consultants, India
2. Samar K. Saha, Ex. IEEE EDS President, IEEE EDS DL, Prospicient Devices, USA
3. Rajendra Singh, Fellow IEEE, IEEE EDS DL, Clemson University
4. Renuka P. Jindal, Fellow IEEE, IEEE EDS DL, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
5. Bimal K. Bose, IEEE Life Fellow, University of Tennessee, USA
6. D. Subbaram Naidu, Fellow IEEE, IEEE EDS DL, University of Minnesota Duluth, USA
7. Ljiljana Trajkovic, Fellow IEEE, Simon Fraser University, Canada
8. Hao Ying, Fellow IEEE, Wayne State University, USA
9. Krishnaiyan Thulasiraman, University of Oklahoma, USA
10. Durga Misra, IEEE EDS DL, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), USA
11. Vijay K. Arora, IEEE EDS DL, UTM Distinguished Professor, USA,
12. Muhammad Mustafa Hussain, IEEE EDS DL, KAUST, USA
13. Prof. Anil Kottantharayil, IIT-Bombay, India
14. Calin Ciufudean, Stefan cel Mare University, Romania
15. Asimul Islam, Jamia Millia Islamia, India
16. Kushal K. Banerjee, TCS, India
17. Dimitrios A. Karras, Sterea Hellas Institute of Technology, Hellas
18. Yen-Wei Chen, Ritsumeikan University, Japan
19. Aminul Islam, BIT Meshra, India
20. P. Sivakumar, SKP Engg. College, India
21. Md. Jakir Hossen, MMU, Malaysia
22. G.N. Dash, IEEE EDS DL, Sambalpur University, India
23. Vipin Balyan, Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa
24. Rajib Kar, NIT- Durgapur, India
25. Prasanta Kumar Basu, Calcutta University, India
26. Trupti R. Lenka, NIT Silchar, India
27. Said Agoujil, Université Moulay Ismail, Morocco
28. Lipo WANG, NTU, Singapore
29. Imre J. Rudas, Óbuda University, Hungary
30. Harry Coomar Shumsher Rughooputh, University of Mauritius, Mauritius
31. Chandrasekaran Subramaniam, SKCET, India
32. Achintya das, KGEC, India
33. R. K. K. Ajeena, Babylon University, Iraq
Will be updated soon......
Will Be Updated Soon.......
Pride Hotel, enclosed inside the business hub of Kolkata city, is counted as the best luxury 5 Star hotel with proximity nearby to some eminent corporates and famous tourist destinations in West Bengal. Along with comfortable and elegant rooms, the hotel has a swimming pool, a spa and a health club. With its dedicated services, the hotel also offers facilities like Laundry services, Doctor on call, Car rental etc.
Link of Few nearby hotels are -
Our hospitality partner is oyorooms and Coupon Code: OYOIEEE30.
Coupon Code "TRBHTLS"
Mail us at email@example.com regarding the 2018 IEEE EDKCON.