IEEE Madras Section
Guidelines for the conduct of Faculty Development Programmes through IEEE
Madras Section -2010
1. The Host institution organizing the FDP must have an active IEEE student branch/sufficient number of IEEE members.
2. Application with the following details should be submitted 45 days before the event by post/ e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the IEEE Madras section:
3. The Faculty Development program should be conducted for minimum 2 days.
4. Registration Fee is Rs. 1000/- for non-IEEE member ( Rs. 500/- will be refunded if they enroll as member during that year) and Rs. 500/- for IEEE members to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of IEEE Madras section. (If the program is for more than 2 days then the registration fee may vary on a case-to-case basis).
5. The registration fee collected and the Rs. 5000 sponsored by the IEEE Madras Section will be used to meet the expenditure for the following items:
6. The responsibility (including expenses) of the host institution organizing FDP include the following:
7. The expenditure in excess of the collected money has to be borne by the host institution organizing the FDP.
8. The Host institution may make use of sponsors to meet their expenses.
9. The organizer should submit the following within 15 days of completion of the Programme:
10. Maximum of 6 FDPs (2 FDPs for the same institution in one calendar), can be supported by IEEE Madras section in one calendar year.