Dear IEEE Student Members and Faculty,
The Singular Point of Contact for all publication related queries is email@example.com
Some more information to add on:
1. For Submission of Research Papers to IEEE, there are certain standards to be followed. To help you with the Standards, IEEE has an Author Digital Toolbox. This will contain the following.
- IEEE PDF Checker - To check if your PDF Converted Paper is upto the standard and readable with regards to the respective different Transactions/Journals. You can create an account and upload your document to check the same.
- IEEE Taxonomy
- Reference Preparation Assistant.
- Fonts Website - Standard Fonts to be used in the Paper
- Standard English to be used in the Paper
- Graphics Checker tool - To check if the graphs, images and other schematic flows in your paper is upto the standard of the Respective Society or Transaction
- Guide to use MS Office Products to submit the graphs, images and other schematic flow diagrams.
- IEEE Style Manual - The presentation format of the paper
If your paper is not upto the standards mentioned by IEEE in the above links mentioned, IT WILL NOT BE SENT FOR REVIEW by the Transaction Reviewers Committee of the Respective Society.
For any other information on the Transaction Submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
They are always waiting to help you out with the necessary information.
Please note that from June 2009, IEEE doesn't encourage sending Papers through E-Mails. You will have to follow the online submission forms mentioned in the links above.
I wish you all the very best in all your IEEE endeavours.
If you need any other information, you can reach out to me at email@example.com or contact IEEE Madras Section at firstname.lastname@example.org