Director, Continuing EE Education
Continuing EE Education
In the beginning of 2007, the Baltimore Section launched the CEEE initiative. It is intended to be a series of continuing education courses whose goals are:
Some topics suggested so far by fellow members are:
· Hardware tools (components, embedded solutions, DSPs, FPGAs, circuit simulation, portable devices, board design, etc)
· Wireless technologies (theory, standards, available OEM products, trends, etc.)
· Software tools (Programming languages, compilers, real-time operating systems, debuggers etc)
· Signal Processing and classification methods
· Internet-based methods and devices
All courses are eligible for CEU credits. The program is open to all IEEE members, including members from neighboring sections and student members. The seminars take place on Saturdays morning at the National Electronics Museum (former Historic Electronics Museum):
1745 W. Nursery Rd., Linthicum, MD (click here for directions).
Please send your suggestions and registration requests to:
Director, Continuing Education Program
Email: bgramat-at-jhmi.edu (please replace “-at-“ with “@”)
When registering, please provide your IEEE membership number and name of employer.