New Product In Store: LinkedIn Training Video
You’ve heard about that online tool called LinkedIn, right? Perhaps you think of it as sorta a “Facebook for adults”. You wouldn’t be that far off — it’s a fantastic tool that just come in handy when it comes to managing your engineering career! Join us for an online video in which the secrets of how you can start to use LinkedIn to connect with important people, find out more about your industry, and be found by people who want to hire someone with your job skills.
We’re going to be covering a lot of material during this seminar including:
1. Optimize your profile to be found when people go looking for someone with your skills — in both LinkedIn searches and on search engines.
2. Add hundreds of contacts to your network with one simple technique.
3. Become known as a world-wide expert in your field so that companies seek you out.
4. Learn how to follow companies you are interested in.
5. Join in conversations and establish yourself as an expert so that people will seek you out to connect with.
6. Discover how to develop long-lasting business relationships by joining the right LinkedIn groups.
7. A secret system for getting through to hiring managers and recruiters when you are looking for your next job.
8. The 3 steps that you need to take for networking success on LinkedIn…and what things to avoid at all costs.
9. The simple secret hardly any job hunter uses that can blow away your competition.
10. And much more!
The video and a downloadable version of the slides are available for you to purchase from the FWCS online store. Just click here to learn how.