Orlando LEED Seminar / Accu-Tech Info
will be hosting our LEED
Seminar Series and DAS (In Building Wireless)
at the Marriott in Orlando, FL on
The LEED Seminar will be from 8am to 12:30pm. The four hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
(1) Thermal Management, Passive Cooling and Energy Efficiency,
(2) Fiber Optics Enabling the Green Data Center,
(3) A New Breed of Halogen-Free Category Cable
(4) LEED and Firestop Products.
***Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please arrive by 7:45am for event registration.***
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the RCDD, LEED AP, LEED Green Associate, FMA, SMA, RPA, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, the course is also worth (4) Continuing Education Credits for a number of professional industry designations including the LEED AP, LEED Green Associate, BICSI RCDD, FMA, SMA and RPA. As of 11/4/2010, Accu-Tech was approved by the American Institute of Architects as an AIA CES Provider. Each one hour segment of this seminar will receive (1) SD (Sustainable Design) Learning Unit towards the AIA professional designation.
The DAS (In Building Wireless) presentation is from 1pm to 4pm. Andrew/Commscope DAS is a cost-effective alternative to installing base stations and fiber-based distributed antenna systems.
Andrew/CommScope designs and implements multi carrier wireless communication systems that support both commercial services for wireless service providers such as AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon, as well as public safety and 2-way communication.
· It offers wireless service providers a viable solution for improving coverage and quality of service inside of buildings.
· It’s a network of antennas that are placed indoors and are connected with cabling or fiber to a hub which allows for multiple wireless service providers to connect radios that transmit at various frequencies.
· The system is a neutral host that enables multiple wireless service providers to use the network at the same time.
Attached is our LEED Seminar Series brochure. It contains a brief overview of our courses and a complete schedule of all training events.
Registration for Customers can visit this page http://www.accu-tech.com/leedseminar and sign up for your event.
Accu-Tech iPhone App:
www.Accu-Tech.com | Follow Accu-Tech on Twitter | Join our Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to Accu-Tech's YouTube Channel | Find our Group on Linkedin
ACCU-TECH is an approved - LEED AIA/CES Education Provider / USGBC Education Provider / BOMI Education Provider / BICSI Education Provider
LEED Green Associate on staff
USGBC / LEED Entry Level Course now at Accu-Tech
Accu-Tech Corporation - "We're Known By The Companies We Keep"
Business Development Specialist
11350 Old Roswell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30009
888-222-8832 Ext. 42027