The IEEE Computer Society of Orange County is providing this service free to its members, and the members of the Orange County technical community. Announce this important IEEE service to your employer and clients by printing this page and giving it to your Human Resources Department.
It works like this:
1) Looking for a local OC Job or a contract?
a) Subscribe to the list.
b) Respond to the jobs on the email list for which you are qualified.
c) If you reply to a job posting, your email will go to poster's email address, not to the list.
d) View the IEEE Headquarters Job Site for search tips and national jobs postings, or
click on the following links for IEEE client listings within the specified radius of Irvine, CA:
20 Mile Radius of Irvine 30 Mile Radius of Irvine 40 Mile Radius of Irvine 50 Mile Radius of Irvine 100 Mile Radius of Irvine
2) Seeking a professional Engineer for an Orange County position or a contract?
Email to the list here: ieee-oc-job-0(at)mail.softcafe.net.
Job Posters, here are some suggestions to improve readability:
1) Please place your company name in the subject field, followed by a comma and the Job Title.
2) Please include the hiring company name, the hiring contact person's name, contact information, the skill set and years of experience required, estimated duration, and a brief description of the task and/or position responsibilities.
3) Please include no attachments in the email.
4) You should include links to your company's Job or Jobs site, and to your website. Please include no links to 3rd party vendors or 3rd party job sites.
5) Note that any replies by list members will go to you at the email address from which you posted the announcement. List members repling with resumes, or questions. This may also include infected computers replying with spam or viruses. Be aware.
6) You may post the position again in two weeks. Although there is an archives for this list that members may browse, job postings are expected to be filled quickly unless you remind us you're still looking.
7) Your email will be sent as-is to our IEEE subscribers. The return email address will be the sender's (your) email address. The postings are moderated, but only for approval. We cannot edit them. If there is an error, notify us before approval so it can be cancelled and reposted.
8) Email here to post: ieee-oc-job-0(at)mail.softcafe.net
Thank You for Your Participation,
Don V Black, Chair Emeritus
The IEEE Computer Society OC Chapter
IEEE Terms & Conditions of Use