Use the below steps and the form that follows:
1. Download the Eventbrite Event Report (CSV)
- goto Eventbrite.com Event Page
- goto Manage -> Analyze -> Event Reports
- goto Export to CSV: this will get you CSV file, like "report-2015-09-01T2100.csv"
2. Download "wa-report.csv" from listserv.ieee.org using Report Format "CSV Format (All)"
- login to listserv.ieee.org
- goto List Management -> List Dashboard
- click [View] for the mailing-list
- select Report Format as "CSV Format (All)"
- click "submit" to download "wa-report.csv"
3. (optional) Keep the list of e-mail addresses to discard from mailing-list
- keep the list of e-mail addresses in "listservDiscardList.txt" (one e-mail address per line)
4. Generate e-mail body and send it to "listserv(at)listserv.ieee.org"
- use the form below these instructions to generate e-mail body
- open Eventbrite Event Report (CSV), using choose file and selecting "report-2015-09-01T2100.csv"
- open Listserv (CSV), using choose file and selecting "wa-report.csv"
- if available, choose file and select "listservDiscardList.txt"
- click "Generate Message" to generate e-mail body to be sent to listserv.ieee.org
- click "Export Message" to save the message into a text file, like "ListservAdd-emailbody.txt"
- replace "SCV-SPS" with your mailing-list name in "ListservAdd-emailbody.txt"
- replace "PASSWORD" with your listserv.ieee.org account password in "ListservAdd-emailbody.txt"
- compose an email to "listserv(at)listserv.ieee.org" and contents of "ListservAdd-emailbody.txt" as e-mail body
(can be used from smartphone too)