- Registration Opens: 10th July, 2013
- Registration Closes: 30th August, 2013
- The registration fee is £5 per student. All IEEE Student and Graduate Student Members are welcome to attend this congress.
Come to the University
- Usually, you can take 18 (First) or U18 (Uni-Connect) to come to the University. The University is the last stop. It usually takes about 20 mins from the City centre (Bus/Railway station). Please check HERE for more information.
- We recommend the on-campus accommodation: Double room (£66 per night), Single Room (£36 per night), and Superior Single Room (£52.5 per night). Please check HERE for more information.
- The congress team may cover some parts of your the travel expenses of the participants who are coming from outside Bath but within UK&RI. Please keep your original travel tickets safely. We may ask you to send them to us during/after the congress to claim your expense once our financial supports have been confirmed.
1. The registeation fees will be transferred to the Congress Treasurer Mr. Kewei Duan.
2. The registration fees are NOT refundable.
3. There will be a pop-up window when you click 'Proceed' button. Please do not let your browser block that window. If you cannot see pop-up window please click this link to complete your registration: http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?EventID=2138982485
4. Each person needs to register only ONE type of tickets.
- 5. If you are coming from outside UK&RI section, please contact us BEFORE you buy any of the below tickets.