Region 2 Student Activities Committee's Home Page
New - On the left menu, you will find a new link to R2 SAC competition rules and info/prompts/solutions from some previous competitions.
SAC 2013 Info
Please take a few minutes to fill out our feedback survey, it will be a huge help in planning future SACs.
To be reimbursed for your travel expenses, one representative from each branch must fill out the expense report available from the link below. Please be thorough when filling it out by including your name, member number, University, purpose for the expenditure each day, and your correct mailing address in order to ensure you recieve your check as quickly as possible. Also please remember, that despite the total calcuated reimbursement in the expense report, each branch will recieve a maximum reimbursement of $400.00 Once completed, this form is to be emailed to the R2 treasurer, Gerard Christman (email@example.com) with supporting reciepts as appropriate. Expense Report
- 2014 SAC Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ, April 4-5th, 2014
- 2013 SAC West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, April 19-20th, 2013 - Photos
- 2012 SAC Ohio State, Columbus, OH , April 28-29th, 2012
- 2011 SAC Penn State Erie PA, April 16-17th, 2011
- 2010 SAC Temple University, April 16-18th, 2010
- 2009 SAC Youngstown State University, Youngstown OH April 18-19th, 2009 - Photos - Report
- 2008 SAC Penn College of Technology, Williamsport, PA April 4th-6th, 2008
- 2007 SAC Cincinnati University, Cincinnati, OH April 13th-15th, 2007
- 2006 SAC Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA April 7-9th, 2006
- 2005 SAC Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ April 8-10th, 2005
- 2004 SAC
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- 2003 SAC
Universityof Maryland Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, MD
- 2002 SAC University of Scranton, Scranton, PA.
- 2001 SAC Penn State in Harrisburg, PA.
Student Branch Emails
The R2 SAC will soon be pushing to ensure that all of our student branches have a valid email address registered with IEEE Headquarters. All branches should be submitting their "Annual Report of Activities" by May 1st. Be sure to include your branch's email address on this form.