From Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport is approximately 13 miles (21 km) and 30 minutes west of downtown Pittsburgh at Exit 53 of I-376. Airport limousine services, taxis, and BUS 28X are located on the ground (arrival) level of the Terminal.
Driving from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Take I-376 E/US-22 E/US-30 E Going through Fort Pitt Tunnels
- Over the Fort Pitt Bridge-Follow signs to I-376 East Monroeville
- Take the left hand exit, Grant Street, Exit 71A (Stay on Grant Street)
- Make a right on 7th Avenue
- Keep right at the fork signs for PA-380 E/Bigelow Boulevard/Interstate 579 N and merge onto Bigelow Boulevard
- Eventually make a slight right to stay on Bigelow Boulevard
- The Mariott will be on the right
Pittsburgh is also accessible by train serviced by Amtrak with a train station located at downtown(PGH): Station Building, 1100 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Pittsburgh is accessible by Greyhound and Megabus. There is a bus depot located at 55 11th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222