IEEE Region 3 Educational Activities Committee
IEEE Region 3 Educational Activities Commmittee Objective
The Region 3 Educational Activities Committee (EAC) fosters continuing education, professional development and training opportunities for IEEE members in Region 3.
IEEE Region 3 Educational Activities Committee Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and assistance to Region entities in organizing short courses and publicizing educational opportunities available from the Institute.
- Develop and utilize an infrastructure for rapid and effective communications between the membership and the Region 3 Educational Activities Committee.
- Promote educational activities at the member level and communicate to the Educational Activities Board (EAB) the educational concerns of the membership.
- Provide the Region 3 membership with current information regarding continuing education and professional development opportunities.
- Promote Educational Activities awards.
- Support the Region 3 Professional Activities Operation Committee.
- Support Region Leadership Development Training in the training of EAC leaders.
- Provide pertinent and timely committee information to the Region 3 Newsletter Editor.
- Address other such tasks as may be assigned by the Region Delegate/Director.