2010 EMBS Outstanding Performance Award
- Wake Forest University EMBS Student Club has been selected by the EMBS Member & Student Activities Committee as the recipient of the 2010 EMBS Outstanding Performance Award. Congratulations and thanks to all who contributed to and helped with club activities this year!
- Support the retention and well-being of students
- Provide enrichment by hosting relevant seminars
- Establish strong ties to regional industry
- Promote awareness & development of biomedical engineering within our local community
About the EMBS & IEEE
The Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS) of the IEEE advances the application of engineering sciences and technology to medicine and biology, promotes the profession, and provides global leadership for the benefit of its members and humanity by disseminating knowledge, setting standards, fostering professional development, and recognizing excellence.
Learn more about the IEEE EMBS at www.embs.org
Our student club is also associated with the local Winston-Salem IEEE chapter.
How to join?
Please contact Megan Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org)for details about joining our club