technical session and committee meeting schedule
Local Chapters are the heart and soul of the Industry Applications Society. Every member of IAS is a member of a local Chapter. Chapters also play a key role at the Annual Meeting.
- This is a working session for leaders at the chapter level, and for members who want to know more about the ways in which chapters are organized, supported, and how they function successfully.
- Traditionally, this workshop starts Monday morning and runs until mid-afternoon.
- Details of this workshop will be forwarded to Chapter and Area Chairs in due course.
- Contact Chapters and Membership Chair Mark Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments.
- At the workshop in 2003, attendees asked for a program to present “Best Chapter Meetings” at the 2004 Annual Meeting. This task is moving along very well.
- Recent successful chapter meetings will be displayed for all to see; recent generally means 2001-2004.
- Presenters and their corporate supporters will be recognized.
- Displays will be conveniently located close to the refreshment table where they can be viewed readily during breaks. That way, they will not interfere with technical presentations.
- These are displays so they will not appear in the Conference Record. You have to be there to see them.
- This is a “grass roots” presentation by the Chapters. Talk to your Chapter Chair. If your Chair does not have the latest information for this new program, you can contact Chapter Communications Chair Erling Hesla at email@example.com or Mark Harris at the address above.