- The presentations from the plenary speakers are available
- Photos from the conference
- Prof Johan Rockströms radio program on Global Sustainability, referred by Bengt Lennartson in his Opening Speech.
- CASE 2015 program
- Plenary Speakers: Prof. Danica Kragic, KTH; Prof. Richard Murray, Caltech; Prof. Alf Isaksson, ABB
- Banquet Speech by Prof. Karl Johan Åström
- Frequently Asked Questions.
The eleventh annual IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE CASE 2015), sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS), will be held in Gothenburg, Sweden, August 24 to 28, 2015. IEEE CASE is the flagship automation conference of the IEEE RAS and constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners
- February 25, 2015 Special/Invited session proposal submission
- March 15, 2015 Contributed papers submission (full paper)
- April 1, 2015 Workshop proposal submission / Presentation only papers
- May 15, 2015 Paper acceptance notification
- June 22, 2015 Final paper submission
- July 5, 2015 Deadline of advanced registration
The technical program of IEEE CASE 2015 will consist of tutorials/workshops, keynote/plenary speeches, automation forums, and oral presentations. Papers describing original work on abstractions, algorithms, theories, methodologies, and case studies are invited. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted for inclusion into IEEEXplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. IEEE CASE is an offspring of the journal IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (www.ieee.org/t-ase). The journal will publish a Special CASE Issue of top-rated papers.
Theme and Topics
The conference theme is Automation for a Sustainable Future. The topics include but are not limited to: Foundations of Automation; Discrete Event Systems; Scheduling and Optimization; Manufacturing Automation; Process Automation; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Sustainable Production; Life Sciences and Health Care; Power and Energy Systems; Smart Buildings; Automation in Meso, Micro and Nano-scale; Automation for Machine Tools; Mechatronics; Networked Control Systems; Cloud Computing for Automation; Industrial Informatics; Big Data and Data Mining; and Emerging Topics in Automation.