Abstract and Full Paper Format Requirements
1. Page Limit
- Abstracts (also called Extended Summary) - 2 pages
or less, no exceptions.
- Full Papers - Up to 4 pages
- Page Margin - US Letter
- Top Margin - .75"
- Bottom Margin - 1.0"
- Side Margins - .625"
3. Manuscripts should not contain the following:
- Page numbers
4. Author Names
- Author names should be listed in the order of First Name, Middle
initial (if any), and Last Name (surname).
- Do not indicate any memberships unless the author is a member of
- Figures should have a resolution of 300 dots per inch.
- Test Print your document to ensure that the figures are clear.
Also print your document on a black and white printer to ensure that coloring
is distinguishable in the black and white format.
- Refer to template below for reference styles
- A template is provided for the 2-page abstract and full paper. The abstract is 2
pages or less while the full paper is 4 pages or less.
- Abstract and Full Paper (MS Word File) Template
(Extended Summary) examples from Nano '07 (Nano 08 is using US Letter template).
Example 1 Abstract
Example 2 Abstract
Example 3 Abstract
Example 4 Abstract