The 2021 IEEE Radar Conference paper submission and review process are being conducted in a manner similar to previous IEEE Radar Conferences:
- Prepare your submission in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF) of maximum 6 pages (figures, tables and references included) using our template. Click here to view templates.
- Submit the paper before the submission deadline.
- Paper submissions will be reviewed by experts selected by the conference committee.
- At the end of the review process authors will be notified of the review results by email.
- If your paper is accepted, it will be assigned to either a lecture or a poster session by the program committee.
2021 IEEE Radar Conference requires that each accepted paper be presented (virtually or in-person) by one of the authors according to the schedule published. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented either virtually or in-person by one of the authors will be withdrawn from the official conference proceedings.
One of the authors MUST register for the conference at one of the non-student rates offered and MUST register before the deadline given for author registration. Student paper competition presenters may register at the student rate. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program. A single author rate registration may cover up to three (3) papers.
Important DatesPaper Submission Deadline » 18 October 2020
Acceptance notification » 31 January 2021
Final paper upload deadline » 28 February 2021
ALL submissions must be made on-line through the IEEE Radar Conference 2021 Submission Site:
Detailed guidelines for authors, including paper specifications and templates, are available therein. If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
The submission system will present a list of tracks (regular + special sessions). Choose the right track.
Student Paper Competition
Students are encouraged to submit abstracts as entry into the Student Paper Competition. Please see the Student Contest page for more details.