ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH ADDITIONAL EDUCATION
The Worldwide Leader in RF and Wireless Training. Online classes available now. See ad in the right column.
Santa Clara University Graduate Engineering
The Sobrato Campus for Discovery and Innovation, the new STEM facility, is now opened; includes new upgrades such as a Raman spectrophotometer. See the ad below for more information.
SCU Engineering: Leading the way to a sustainable future.
Engineering with a Mission
The Sobrato Campus for Discovery and Innovation is the new home for the Sciences, Engineering, and Mathematics, built to support collaboration across traditional disciplines. Find or fuel your passion in one or more of our interdisciplinary labs.
* Tackle problems at the nanoscale in our Center for Nanostructures.
* Work on humanitarian projects in the Frugal Innovation Hub.
* Work independently or with peers to find solutions to the world's energy challenges in the Latimer Energy Lab.
* Have fun working on your own 3D printing project or an assignment for class in the Maker Lab.
* Partner with Silicon Valley medical device and biotechnology companies to solve real-world challenges that transform global health in the BioInnovation and Design Lab.
To obtain more information on SCU's School of Engineering, please contact Stacey Tinker, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-554-4313.
You are cordially invited to attend the RF and wireless training courses listed below by Besser Associates, the worldwide leader in RF and wireless training.
RF Technology Certification, New session starting soon, On Demand, Online
Applied RF Engineering I - Circuits and Transmission Lines, New session starting soon, On Demand, Online
Applied RF Engineering II - Wireless Digital Signals, New session starting soon, On Demand, Online
Radio Systems: RF Transceiver Design from Antenna to Bits & Back, San Jose: October 17 to 21
mmWave RFIC and MMIC Design Techniques, Please contact us for the latest schedule
EMI/EMC Design Fundamentals, Start Anytime, On Demand, Online
RF Power Amplifier Design Techniques, Start Anytime, On Demand, Online
EMI/EMC Troubleshooting Techniques - Online, Start Anytime, On Demand, Online
For the complete schedule please visit: