Volunteers to AUTOTESTCON 2010 Registration
Any of the
days and times listed below remain available to volunteers, along with
pre-registration on Saturday, September 11, 2010 and Sunday before the start of
on-site registration activities:
ON-SITE REGISTRATION HOURS:
Sun 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM, September 12, 2010;
Mon 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM, September 13, 2010;
Tue 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, September 14, 2010;
Wed 7:00 AM -6:00 PM, September 15, 2010;
Thurs 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM, September
Registrant's information bags will be assembled on Saturday afternoon and early on Sunday prior to the official start of registration activities at 2 pm.
There will be five Registration Booths at the Conference. Paid Green Coats will staff Registration when and where volunteers are not available.
So far, Bob Smith has agreed to serve from 10 am to 2 pm on Sunday. Charna has volunteered to serve from 1 pm to 6 pm on Monday.
Qualifications for Registration Volunteers:
1) Volunteers must be active IEEE members of any grade.
2) Volunteers must commit to at least 4 contiguous hours of service during on-site registration hours or during pre-registration.
Compensation for Registration Volunteers:
1) Only volunteers, who are IEEE Student Members or IEEE Graduate Student Members, will be paid at the rate of $10.00 per hour, for each hour in registration activities. Such student volunteers will be paid in check form following the Conference. Payment will be documented as Form 1099 for tax purposes.
2) Each volunteer of any IEEE member grade with an active Member ID# will receive free basic registration to the AUTOTESTCON 2010 Technical Conference and Exhibits area. Please register online now at www.autotestcon.com before the August 23, 2010 deadline. (IEEE Student Members and IEEE Life Members receive free basic conference registration.)
3) Each volunteer of any IEEE member grade will receive food according to the regular conference schedule during hours of active service.
4) Each volunteer of any IEEE member grade will receive a parking voucher for the daily self-parking fee assessed by the Marriott World Center. Parking vouchers will be issued only for the days of active service by the volunteer.
As the AUTOTESTCON 2010 Registration Chair, you must contact me with your name, IEEE Member ID#, and desired hours of service in conference registration. I will then indicate your committed participation to the Conference Chair and our consultant organization, Conference Catalysts.
William Hortos, .
AUTOTESTCON 2010 Registration Chair