The SoutheastCon 2005 Program Committee invites prospective authors to submit original papers on all aspects of engineering, science, and technology of current interest. Papers must not have been published or presented elsewhere. Both full-length refereed papers and abstracts of unrefereed papers are solicited. The conference's Technical Program is divided into 10 tracks:
- Electrical Engineering (1 & 2)
- General Engineering
- Communication & Telecommunications
- Networking & Distributed Systems
- Information Systems (General)
- Information Systems (Database & ERP)
- Mobile Devices & Communications
List of tracks, potential topics, and track chair(s) is available via: http://sec05.nova.edu/technical_program_track_list.htm
- Potential authors are encouraged to submit an electronic abstract (in
MS Word format) via email to the appropriate track chair(s) by October 1, 2004.
This is an important step to ensure that you will submit your paper to the
- Submission of papers via the Review System by November 1, 2004. Details and link to the SEC05 Review System will be posted on the website. - Copyright Information: Submission of a paper to the conference represents the author's agreement to allow IEEE to publish the paper in any written or electronic format for distribution to all interested parties in perpetuity with or without compensation to IEEE and without compensation to the author. The parties understand that the author is granting a nonexclusive license and all copyrights remain the property of the author.
- Final submission of all papers is required in electronic form (in MS Word format) by the "Camera-ready" deadline.
- Full formatting details, copyright and release forms will be made available to authors once the submission is accepted.
- Additional information on the SEC05 Review System will be posted in July 2004 via: http://sec05.nova.edu/technical.htm
Program questions of a general nature should be directed to Technical Program/Proceedings Chair: Dr. Yair Levy (email@example.com).
Some important dates (Full deadlines schedule is posted on the SEC05 website):
Authors Submission Deadline: November 1, 2004
Reviews Submission Deadline: December 1, 2004
Notification to authors: December 20, 2004
Camera-ready Deadline: January 5, 2005
Tutorials and Workshops:
Proposals are also invited for tutorials and workshops. The proposal should include the tutorial objectives, a brief description (500 words), an outline, proposed length (2-hour, or 4-hour) and a short, professional resume of the instructor. Please send proposals for tutorials and workshops to the Tutorials Committee by October 1, 2004. Tutorial and workshop presentation materials (in MS PowerPoint) and handouts (MS Word or MS PowerPoint preferred, other file formats accepted on a case by case exception) will be due by November 1, 2004. For submissions and additional information regarding tutorials and workshops, please contact Dr. Shobha Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please feel free to forward this message and share it with colleagues. Hope to see you in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in April 2005!