IEEE Nano 2008 Conference Tutorial Proposal Format
Tutorials are invited from professionals in the Nanotechnology fields. We are accepting proposals for tutorials in the format noted below. The deadline for tutorial proposal submittal to the tutorial review committee is March 15, 2008.
Submit Proposals to: email@example.com
Tutorial Proposal format:
- Tutorial title.
- Presenter name(s) & contact information: Including email and telephone number.
- Tutorial format description: Lecture, interactive lecture, Q&A session [master class], hands-on, etc. Be specific.
- Recording: Indicate if you are amenable to your tutorial being recorded. We may or may not provide recording.
- Intended audience: Difficulty level, experience required (Novice, advanced).
- Prerequisite: What experience must attendees have in order to fully benefit from this tutorial? If one tutorial is a prerequisite for another, this must be clearly noted in both proposals.
- Attendee Requirements: A list of software and hardware attendees will need for the tutorial, if any (Laptop required or recommended? Other).
- Presenter Requirements: Any special requirements you as the presenter may have. Standard projection equipment is a 1024x768 projector; you supply the laptop.
- Promotional summary: This will be placed on the website and in the final program (200 words or so).
- Detailed tutorial outline, for review: Include approx. timing.
- Presenter bio: One paragraph (250 words).
- Previous experience: References of presentation/teaching engagements (sessions taught at other events).