Fequently Asked Questions
FAQs for Members
Q: How to update my IEEE Profile?
- The IEEE UPDATE PROFILE application enables you to change your postal addresses, e-mail address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, technical interest areas, mailing list preferences and credit card information.
Q: How to renew my membership?
Q: How to elevate my IEEE member grade?
IEEE membership enhances every stage of your career. Whether you are an established professional or just starting out, IEEE membership identifies you as superior talent. Advancing your member grade can bring added peer recognition to your accomplishments. Grade advancement is encouraged because it is required, in most cases, for key volunteer positions at the IEEE.
Click her for more information on MEMBER GRADE ELEVATION.
Q: How to join technical societies and add subscriptions?
- Please click here to ENHANCE YOUR IEEE MEMBERSHIP.
Q: How to obtain or update your IEEE email alias?
- Please click here to stay connected and keep your communication safe with the free IEEE PERSONAL EMAIL ALIAS.
Q: How to request for replacement issue of your subscriptions?
- You may trigger replacement of the publications online with the SUBSCRIPTION CLAIM FORM.
Q: How can I check on the status of my Senior member elevation?
- You may check the STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION online.
Q: How to find out about local activities?
- Please contact local Section / Chapter Chair and / or view their WEBSITES.
Last Update: April 15, 2009