Welcome to the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) Singapore Chapter. We had an interesting year in 2017, organizing many events including:
- Two distinguished lectures supported by the CASS Distinguished Lecture Program
- Ten technical talks
- One full-day workshop on "Sense-Making IoT Workshop for Young Researchers"
- One CASS member/family social event at Mount Faber + Sentosa
- Two regional visits (Shenzhen, China and Hanoi, Vietnam) supported by IEEE CASS Region 10
This year, 2018, we will continue to organize valuable events, aiming to promote research, development, and social interaction to our CASS members and our future members. Particularly, our focus will be to promote our events to students and researchers in the local universities and research institutes (including NTU, NUS, SUTD, SIT, IME, I2R etc.), and to some extent to young poly and secondary school students. Some of the key events will be in pipeline in 2018 as follows.
- Distinguished lectures and technical talks
- One full-day Singapore CAS workshop (CAS Executive Committee members as speakers)
- One full-day educational workshop for young researchers
- One CAS member/family social event
- IEEE International Conference on Digital Signal Processing 2018
Furthermore, we will work closely with the IEEE Singapore Section and IEEE CAS Region 10 to promote various events in Science and Engineering.
Through various events, we hope to attract more young researchers and engineers to join our CASS chapter. We look forward to your continual support to our Chapter. Thank you.
Chong Kwen Siong
IEEE CAS Singapore Chapter