The 15th International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control (AMC2018)AMC2018 is the 15th in a series of biennial workshops that brings together researchers active in the field of advanced motion control to discuss current developments and future perspectives on motion control technology and applications. The workshop will be held at Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan, during March 9-11, 2018.
Best PaperBest paper recognition to Dora Turk, Taranjitsingh Singh, and Jan Swevers for the paper titled Linear parameter-varying system identification of an industrial ball screw setup.
Conference BookletConference Booklet is here.
Preliminary ProgramPreliminary Program is here. (The details are subject to change).
Deadline for Full Paper Submission
Notification of Acceptance
Deadline for Submission of Final Manuscripts
Early Bird Registration
Technical Topics1. Advanced Motion Control in Mechatronics
2. Haptics and Robotics in Medicine
3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems
4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems
5. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System
6. Control of Biped Walking Robots and Mobile Robots
7. Advanced Traction Control Systems
8. Visual Servo Systems and Image Processing in Motion Control
9. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control
10. Other Related Topics