Frequently Asked Questions
This page contains answers to some questions that you may have regarding
the IEEE. If your question is not answered here, then please feel free to
contact any member of the section executive
or vist the IEEE main site
- I receive duplicate copies of your e-mail notices. How do I stop
There are a couple of possibilities:
- You may be a
subscriber of our old list server, from which
you can unsubscribe yourself via e-mail (instructions
- For events of a general interest, we post to the
APEGN list server as well as lists of
undergraduate and graduate students in engineering at MUN. If you are on
one of those lists then you will sometimes get duplicates, for which we
- I am a member but I'm not receiving e-mail notification of your events.
How do I sign up?
All members are automatically enrolled in our
e-mail notification service. If you are not
receiving notifications, or you would like to change the address to which
notifications are sent, please update your membership information at
- I'm not a member but I'd still like to receive notification of your
events. How can I do that?
Contact Dennis Peters.
- Are your events open to non-members?
Yes, unless the notice explicitly says otherwise. You can, of course,
expect to be encouraged to
- I'm interested in getting more involved, how can I do that?
Contact any member of the section executive
and we'll find something that fits.