IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Vol. 55, No. 8 - September 2021
Section/Society Chapter/Affinity Group Events
- September 14: IEEE SoutheastCon 2023 - Conference Committee Meeting
- September 21: IEEE Orlando Section Executive Committee Meeting
- 2021 IEEE Orlando Section Awards and Scholarships - Due Sep. 15th
- IEEE Orlando Section Call for Nominations 2022
- UCF IEEE Student Branch Sponsorship Packet
- IEEE Photonics Establishment of a 'Student Task Force:
- Call for Volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers
- 2nd Quarter IEEE-USA Consultants Newsletter
- IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Sep 2021: HTML - PDF
- June 2021 IEEE Membership Development Report
- IEEE Region 3 Newsletter
- Region 3 Member Communications - Aug. 2021 Upcoming Virtual Mtgs. & Announcements
Other IEEE News/Events
- IEEE Annual Election - IEEE-USA President-Elect Candidates
- IEEE Virtual Events in vTools
- IEEE Virtual Events in IEEE Collabratec
- IEEE Member Discounts
- SOCIETY SENTINEL
- The Institute Online
- IEEE TA Spotlight
- Latest IEEE-USA E-Books' Free Offerings to Members
- IEEE MGA SCOOP NEWS
- IEEE HISTORY CENTER NEWS
Date: Tuesday, September 14th, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm
Contact: Joe Juisai at firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting URL and RSVP
Date: Tuesday, September 21st, 2021
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: Virtual (see below for instructions)
Cost: Meeting attendance is free to all IEEE members and Non-IEEE members.
RSVP for ExCom Meeting: Pierce Mooney at email@example.com
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 968 6158 0473
A non-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
The IEEE Orlando Section Nominations Committee is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for positions on the 2022 Section Executive Committee during the annual election. Nominations are now being accepted for the positions of:
- Section Chair
- Section Vice Chair
- Section Secretary
- Section Treasurer
The term of service is one year beginning on January 01, 2022 and ending on December 31, 2022. See the IEEE Bylaws and IEEE Orlando Section Operating Procedures for more information regarding candidate requirements and position descriptions. Interested individuals should e-mail the Nominations Committee to schedule an information session and interview. For additional information please e-mail Joe Juisai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations Committee:
- Joe Juisai (chair): email@example.com
- Maneck Master: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Mcilrath: Imcilrath@burnsmcd.com
- Mike Orlovsky: email@example.com
The IEEE Photonics Society is establishing a 'Student Task Force,' that will be led by the Society's Associate Vice President for Student Membership. The society is currently recruiting student leaders, i.e. AAS, undergraduate and graduate students, who are interested in volunteering and serving as strategic leaders. The Task Force will be responsible for driving student programs and recruitment initiatives in support of the Society's goal of delivering valuable member experiences and benefits globally. Orlando Section student members interested in being a Strategic Leader with the ‘Student Task Force’ with the IEEE Photonics Society are encouraged to apply to join this team and enhance their leadership experience and networking connections! Follow the link https://photonicssociety.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c12d174ec3dac950a7b464238&id=15f0462868&e=df59d8cc35 to apply.
The Orlando Section is currently seeking volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers. Interested individuals should e-mail the Section Chair Varadraj Gurupur at Varadraj.Gurupur@ucf.edu to schedule an information session and interview.
IEEE members can save on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) as a perk of IEEE membership. Discover what IEEE Member Discounts can offer you.
IEEE Orlando Section.