Educational Activities Committee Chair
Anu A Gokhale
Regional Precollege Education Activities Coordinator
Steven D James
Click here for Educational Activities Funding form.
Region 4 Educational Activities (EA) Committee is specifically intended to serve the educational pursuits of R4 IEEE members and their communities, and support Education Society Chapters within Region 4 Sections.
The EA Committee:
- Enables the deployment of IEEE-developed continuing education products and activities
- Assists members to organize pre-university programs like TISP;
- Informs members of relevant accreditation activities;
- Supports sections/chapters in coordinating EA-related programs and events;
- Finds speaker(s) for educational topics of interest to members;
- Explores funding opportunities for educational activities from societies and/or Region 4;
- Provides training and development needed to organize educational activities; and
- Promotes recognition of individuals and companies for major contributions to engineering and technical education.