The IEEE Symposium on Model Based Evolutionary Algorithms (IEEE MBEA' 2017) will be held simultaneously with other symposia and workshops in one location at the 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI' 2017). This international event promotes all aspects of the theory and applications of computational intelligence. Sponsored by the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, this event will attract top researchers, professionals, practitioners and students from around the world. The registration to SSCI 2017 will allow participants to attend all the symposia, including the complete set of the proceedings of all the meetings, coffee breaks, lunches, and the banquet.
IEEE MBEA' 2017 aims to bring together scientists, engineers and students from around the world to discuss the latest advances in the field of machine learning related techniques applied to evolutionary computation, such as theories, algorithms, systems and applications are welcome; these include, but are not limited to:
- Estimation of distribution algorithms
- Bayesian optimization algorithms
- Bare-bones particle swarm optimization
- Bare-bones differential evolution
- Regularity analysis for multi-objective optimization
- Inverse modelling for multi-objective optimization
- Pareto front reconstruction for multi-objective optimization
- Objective reduction for many-objective optimization
- Surrogate-assisted evolutionary computation for computationally expensive problems
- Surrogate models management in evolutionary computation
- Adaptive sampling using machine learning and statistical techniques
- Data-driven optimization using big data and data analytics
- Evolutionary dynamic optimization
- Data-Driven Evolutionary Optimization of Computationally Expensive Problems
Chaoli Sun, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
Jonathan Fieldsend, University of Exeter, UK
Yew-Soon Ong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- More Information
University of Birmingham, UK
East China Normal University, China
Jose A. Lozano
University of the Basque Country, Spain
University of Surrey, UK.
- Abishai Daniel, Intel, U.S.
- Alex Mendiburu, University of the Basque Country, Spain
- Bas Stein, Leiden University, Netherland
- Bing, Xue, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Chaoli Sun, Taiyuan University of Science & Technology, China
- Cong Liu, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, China
- Han Huang, South China University of Technology, China
- Handing Wang, University of Surrey, U.K.
- Hao Wang, Leiden University, Netherland
- Hemant Singh, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Jiahai Wang, Sun Yat-sen University, China
- Jianhua Xiao, Nankai University, China
- Jinyuan Zhang, East China Normal University, China
- Joseph Chrol-Cannon, University of Surrey, U.K.
- Junfeng Chen, Hohai University, China
- Kai Qin, RMIT University, Australia
- Karthik Sindhya, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Ke Li, University of Exeter, U.K.
- Liangli Zhen, Sichuan University, China
- Miqing Li, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- Rui Wang, National University of Defense Technology, China
- Samineh Bagheri , Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Spencer Thomas, National Physical Laboratory, U.K.
- Thomas Bäck, Leiden University, Netherland
- Tinkle Chugh, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Weian Guo, Tongji University, China
- Weiguo Sheng, Zhejiang University of Technology, China
- Wenyin Gong, China University of Geosciences, China
- Xingyi Zhang, Anhui University, China
- Yi Mei, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Ying-Ping Chen, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Yujun Zheng, Zhejiang University of Technology, China