IEEE Sarnoff Symposium
Mar. 30, 31 & Apr. 1, 2009, Nassau
Inn in Princeton, NJ, USA
The 2009 Sarnoff Symposium is featuring an expanded exhibition on Tuesday, March 31, 2009. Exhibiting at the Sarnoff Symposium ensures you will connect with: Communications Technologies Researcher, Systems Designers and Developers, Telecommunication equipment/Device Manufacturers, and Networking/Service Providers.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
- NAME RECOGNITION - Your Company’s name will be listed on the 2009 Sarnoff Symposium exhibitor list.
- WEB-SITE LISTING - You have the option to link from the 2009 Sarnoff Symposium web-site to your company's web-site - to provide instant information about your company and the products you offer.
- 2009 SARNOFF SYMPOSIUM LOGO - By adding the 2009 Sarnoff Symposium logo to your website, you'll promote and increase attendance and booth traffic at the event.
- SPONSORSHIPS - Get your company's name noticed and increase your exposure! You can choose from several sponsorship opportunities, including: receptions ... breaks ... bags and more.
- FREE EXHIBIT PASSES - Offered with every booth. Take advantage of inviting your customers to visit you at the Symposium.
The Symposium offers a 8'x6' table top booth and a standard 10'x10' booth area.
Print out the Exhibit Space Application Contract (Word or pdf file),
complete the form; and send the form, with your payment to the 2009
Sarnoff Symposium Exhibit Sales Department:
NEC Laboratories America, Inc.
4 Independence Way, Princeton, NJ 08540
Fax: (609) 951-2499
- Sponsor the Symposium Reception
- Conference Lunch
- Coffee Breaks and Refreshment Breaks
- Conference Tote Bag
- Conference Lanyard
Sarnoff Symposium Attendee Profile (2002-2005)
US 86% (2005)
Attendees from 14 States