IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics (ICM2021)IEEE ICM 2021 continues a series of biennial conferences dedicated to recent and prospective developments in various field of mechatronics. The conference is organized under patronage of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society and will be held at Kashiwa-no-ha conference center, Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan, during, March 7-9, 2021.
AnnouncementsDue to the COVID-19 situation, ICM2021 committees are considering the conference style as a hybrid (on-site or online participation). We will offer an option for remote (virtual) presentations. Any author who wishes to present without coming on-site will be able to do so. Further information will be updated on this website. Please note that there is a possibility that ICM2021 becomes a fully online conference in the worst case.
Important Days (tentative)
Deadline for Special Session Proposal
Deadline for Full Paper Submission
Notification of Acceptance
Deadline for Final Manuscript Submission
:23rd September, 2020
:20th October, 2020
:10th December, 2020
:12th January, 2021
Technical TopicsIEEE International Conference on Mechatronics 2021 is organized under motto Mechatronics for Cross-disciplinary Research. The main conference topics include:
• Advanced Motion Control in Mechatronics
• Haptics and Robotics Control
• Intelligent Control and AI in Mechatronics
• Actuators/Sensors and Motor Drive in Mechatronics
• Mobile Robots and UAVs
• High-Precision Control, Micro/Nano Mechatronics
• Automotive Control, Autonomous Vehicles and Electric Vehicles
• Visual Servo Systems and Image Processing in Mechatronics
• Network and Communication Technologies in Mechatronics
• Other Emerging Topics in Mechatronics
The conference is not limited by the mentioned topics and application areas and invites researchers, engineers and practitioners to present their high-quality papers and presentations in various mechatronics-related subjects.