IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Vol. 56, No. 03 - March 2022
- Mar. 10th: IEEE Southeastcon 2023 - Conference Committee Monthly Planning Meeting
- Mar. 15th - IEEE Orlando Section Executive Committee Meeting
- Mar. 19th - IEEE Orlando PES/IAS/PEL Joint Chapter Volunteer Event - Central Florida Miracle League
- Mar. 23rd - Melbourne Section Life Members Next Era of Human Space Exploration - NASA
- 3rd Quarter IEEE-USA Consultants Newsletter
- IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Mar 2022: HTML - PDF
- January 2022 IEEE Membership Development Report
- IEEE Region 3 Newsletter
- IEEE Virtual Events in vTools
- IEEE Virtual Events in IEEE Collabratec
- IEEE Member Discounts
- SOCIETY SENTINEL
- The Institute Online
- IEEE TA Spotlight
- Latest IEEE-USA E-Books' Free Offerings to Members
- IEEE MGA SCOOP NEWS
- IEEE HISTORY CENTER NEWS
Date: Thursday, March 10th, 2022
Time: 7:00 pm
RSVP: Joe Juisai firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Date: Tuesday, March 15th, 2022
Time: 6:30 pm
Invited Speaker: Weiping Yu, Ph.D., NASA, Kennedy Space Center, Florida (Bio)
Topic: "The Mystery of Space and Space Exploration"
Place: Valencia College – West Campus,1800 S. Kirkman Rd., Building 8 – Special Events Center, Orlando, FL 32811.
Parking: Park in lot 'G" or "P" (see map)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 988 1464 7574
Cost: Meeting attendance is free to all IEEE members and Non-IEEE members.
RSVP: Hala ElAarag at Professor.email@example.com
A non-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Where: Trotters Park, 2701 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810 - https://goo.gl/maps/Zpd56nHG8YM6y2Uy8
About the League: “The Miracle League is a special needs baseball league in Orlando. But the league isn’t just about playing baseball. It’s about building self-esteem, meeting new friends and making dreams come true.”
Mission Statement: “To help individuals with disabilities build self-worth, overcome boundaries, and achieve their dreams by participating in America’s past-time: Baseball.” - https://cflmiracleleague.com/
Contact: Kyle Wydner firstname.lastname@example.org; (908)763-5638
The Orlando Section is currently seeking volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers. Interested individuals should e-mail the Section Chair Varadraj Gurupur at Varadraj.Gurupur@ucf.edu to schedule an information session and interview.
IEEE members can save on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) as a perk of IEEE membership. Discover what IEEE Member Discounts can offer you.
IEEE Orlando Section.