|Platinum Sponsors||Gold Sponsors||Silver Sponsors||Bronze Sponsors|
Due to the 3rd wave of COVID-19 around the world, the local government has a new policy that prohibits any large meetings until March 31, 2021. We have been closely monitoring the global pandemic development. Fortunately, the recent statistics clearly show that the new COVID-19 cases started to drop dramatically worldwide, particularly in China (Chengdu). It is hence expected that large meetings will be allowed after March 31, 2021. In order to keep a Hybrid conference with the promised FUN/in-person meetings/activities, EDS decided to reschedule EDTM2021 to April 8-11, 2021 at the same venue with the same Program. The new meeting schedules will be announced online soon. Stay tuned please.
- A normal in-Person/on-Site meeting with large attendance and in-person FUN, and
- Virtual Components for those with travel restriction due to COVID-19, including virtual presentation, participation and exhibition booths.
COVID-19 Watch: Chengdu remains safe. EDTM2021 is planned as an in-person/on-site event. Meanwhile, we are closely monitoring the development of global COVID-19 outbreak. A contingency plan will allow virtual presentations and participation for those with travel restrictions and concerns. Both safety and participation experiences will be ensured for EDTM2021.
- Paper submission started.
- Web site opened.
- Due to COVID-19, the paper submission deadline is extended to: November 7, 2020.
- Registration is open now.
- Preliminary Programbook is Available.