Step 1: Prepare your papers
Authors need to prepare Camera-Ready, 3-page manuscripts, including text, figures, tables and references, for online submission. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the EDTM 2021 Proceedings AS IS. Authors are advised to use the paper Template below, which contains detailed descriptions on how to prepare the manuscripts for EDTM 2021.
Further information on IEEE conference publishing can be accessed here:
Download the Paper Template
Step 2: Creating IEEE Xplore Compliant PDF Files
After finishing the preparation of your papers, authors must create a PDF file according to the IEEE PDF Specifications for IEEE Xplore. All submissions MUST be IEEE Xplore Compliant, following the procedures below:
- Submission Dates: Site opens: August 1, 2020; Site closes: November 7, 2020.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://www.pdf-express.org, and follow the instructions to convert your manuscripts into IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files:
- First-time users: Select “New Users - Click Here”, then enter your email address and a memorable password, and the EDTM 2021 Conference ID: 50988X.
- Existing users: Enter 50988X for the Conference ID; enter your email address and password for your account. When you click “Login”, you will receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For EACH conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended).
- Click “Submit PDF for checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click “Browse” and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email containing your Checked PDF or the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- If your PDF submitted fails the check: Submit your source file again by clicking “Try again”, Read the PDF Check Report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions, or Request Technical Help through your account.
- If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF: Resubmit your source file with corrections by clicking “Try again”, or if that fails, “Request a Manual Conversion” through your account.
- If the PDF submitted passed the check: If the PDF passed, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF, submit your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF at the Submission site below.
- For questions regarding PDF eXpress, you can contact the IEEE Publications Support Center. Please ensure to quote your Paper ID in all correspondences.
Step 3: Checking Plagiarism
IEEE policy requires that all accepted papers must be checked for plagiarism. This will be done as part of the peer review process.
EDTM2021 will use EDAS for paper submission. Please register/login to https://edas.info/N27705 to upload your paper. More information on using EDAS can be obtained from https://edas.info/doc/authors.html.
IEEE Copyright Form:
Upon acceptance of your EDTM2021 paper, an electronic IEEE copyright form (eCF) is compulsory and must be submitted online via the Paper Submission site above. For more information about IEEE Copyright, please refer to the IEEE Copyright Policy site.
Download the Copyright Form
Proceed to Paper Submission
Important Dates for Authors
|Paper Submission Starts
||August 1, 2020
|Paper Submission Deadline
||November 7, 2020
|Notification of Acceptance
||December 20, 2020
|EDTM 2021 Conference
||April 8-11, 2021