Visa Support Letter

Beginning 12 January 2009, all nationals and citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries who plan to travel to the U.S. for temporary business or pleasure for 90 days or less will be required by law to obtain travel authorization prior to initiating travel to the United States. This authorization can be obtained online through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), an Internet application administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland security.

For additional information about the ESTA please visit

Travellers from countries not in the VWP are still required to obtain a Visa upon entry into the United States.

For further information regarding visa requirements, visit Travel.State.Gov.

Visa support letters are available upon request. Visa letters will only be issued to:

  • speakers and presenters;
  • committee members;
  • attendees who have paid their registration fee in full (payment will be verified);
  • exhibitors who have paid their exhibitor fee in full.

Prior to requesting a visa letter, complete your abstract and summary submission or complete your conference registration payment. Then go to "My Profile," click the button "Visa Letter Request" at the bottom of the web page, and follow the instructions.