IROS Time Capsule
Banquet Special Event
We are planning a commemorating IROS’s 26th Anniversary for the Gold Jubilee. This IROS Time Capsule (IROS-TC) event gives an opportunity to see or reunion the great achievements to future participants of IROS 2037 at the IROS’s 50th Anniversary Event.
|Sep. 30, 2013
|Application Deadline (email)
We would kindly invite participants of IROS2013 to propose some items put in the time capsule. The proposals are reviewed by the conference organizer and the selected items are actually stored in the time capsule at IROS2013 banquet event.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to complete the application letter and send it by email no later than September 30th 2013. For applying, please check the following conditions:
- The accepted applicant should bring the approved item to the IROS 2013 banquet.
- The size of the time capsule is limited to 400mm of length and 190mm of diameter.
- The item should be stable and preserving property for coming 25 years.
- The item should have more impact than digital archives such as paper or movie.
IROS-TC Application letter should include information below,
- Name of item,
- Explanation of the item,
- Picture of the item,
- Size of the item,
- Weight of the item, and
- Storage stability over 25 years of the item.
Application letter with [IROS-TC Application] at the beginning of the email subject is send
until Sep. 30th, 2013 to
Yasuhisa Hasegawa <email@example.com>, University of Tsukuba
Yasuhisa Hasegawa, University of Tsukuba (Japan)
Kenji Suzuki , University of Tsukuba (Japan)